I have a finished master for my song called “Idea 9.” The more that I listened to it, the more certain I became that it’s not good enough. The kazoo solo sounds like I was dancing around, getting closer and then farther away from the microphone. It probably sounds like that because that is what was happening. It isn’t awful. I just think it could be better. I decided to reopen the project and re-record the kazoo without dancing. When I imported the project files, they had been corrupted. When I checked my backup hard drive, the files were missing there as well. The only files that aren’t missing include an autoharp track, vocals, and dancing kazoo. I’ve come to terms with this situation. It’s good enough. That dancing kazoo adds character.